You Can Ride 2 is committed to keeping all of our participants, families, and volunteers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. To achieve this, we are making the following changes to our operations:
- All in-person operations are done by appointment arranged with firstname.lastname@example.org. These include fitting appointments, bike pickups, drop-offs, modification services, and repairs.
- The number of in-person appointments offered at one time will take into consideration up-to-date gathering restrictions as set out by Alberta Health Services.
- If you miss your appointment, the Program Coordinator reserves the right to restrict entry to our space, and may contact you to reschedule.
- When we arrange your appointment, we will confirm if your child needs to attend or not.
- As we will be working with vulnerable populations, we ask that all people who plan to volunteer at in-person events are fully vaccinated. We may ask to verify proof of immunization (QR code) for volunteers upon arrival to the event location.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are required to enter our space and will be available at the door upon entry. Children are highly encouraged to wear masks (although we recognize there may be some exceptions).
- Bikes dropped off to You Can Ride 2 will be sanitized prior to release.
Stay healthy, and if you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.
~The You Can Ride 2 Lead Team