You Can Ride 2 is committed to keeping all of our participants, families, and volunteers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. To achieve this, we are making the following changes to our operations:
- Any operation that can be done remotely will be done remotely.
- All in-person operations are done by appointment arranged with email@example.com. These include bike pickups, modification services, and repairs.
- We will be serving one family at a time with each appointment. This gives us enough room to maintain distance and enough time to sanitize the space between appointments.
- If you miss your appointment, the program coordinator reserves the right to restrict entry to our space, and will contact you to reschedule.
- When we arrange your appointment, we will confirm if your child needs to attend or not.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are required to enter our space. There will be no exceptions on this. While we can supply sanitizer, we cannot supply masks, so please bring your own.
- Any bikes we give out (except for ones you bring in and observe the entire time) will have been either thoroughly disinfected, or left untouched for 4 days, prior to release.
Stay healthy, and if you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
~The You Can Ride 2 Lead Team